PrintPrint this page
The Unifor Social Justice Fund’s primary purpose is to institutionalize our ability as a union to respond to a variety of international issues through humanitarian, development and social justice assistance.
Since 1990, the SJF has supported over 1,000 projects throughout the world. As a labour-based non-governmental organization, the Social Justice Fund obviously has a priority in establishing worker-to-worker and union-to union relationships internationally.
The proposal should include:
- background on your organization and the organization that you are working with,
- the overall objectives of your project,
- the time frame for your work,
- what you hope to accomplish with this project,
- overall budget and the amount you are requesting from us.
- names of other groups/organizations that are funding the project (If there are any).
- Contact person with contact information such as phone number and/or fax number, email address.
The next Social Justice Fund Board Meeting is scheduled for November, 2021. The deadline for project submissions is September 10, 2021.
Proposals can be mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.